The below steps will guide you on how to set up Two-Factor Authentication using an authenticator app on Envi FX.
- Two-Factor Authentication is mandatory. You would not be able to perform certain actions on your account without having Two-Factor authentication enabled via an app or via SMS.
- If you would like to set up Two-Factor authentication via SMS, Click/Tap here.
- You can download an authenticator application by searching on the internet or from an app store that would be on your device.
- Desktop/Laptop: Internet/App store.
- Android: Google play store.
- Once enabled, you will need to enter a new 6-digit code every time you try to log in.
Step-by-Step Guide on how to set up Two-Factor authentication using an authenticator app.
Open the menu and Tap on Settings.
Open the Security section and tap the box near Enable 2FA via an Authenticator App.
Follow the steps in the tutorial to complete your 2FA verification. You can choose to either copy the code and enter it in your authenticator app or scan the QR code using another device.
Enter the 6-digit code that would be showing on your app.
Tap on Submit