The below steps will guide you on how to verify your Envi FX account.
- Ensure you have a valid/in-date ID document.
- Documents with 5 days remaining to expiry will not be accepted.
- To see the type of ID documents we accept, please Click/Tap here.
- When your ID document expires, you will need to go through this process again.
- You would also need a webcam/camera on your computer/device to be able able to take a live selfie photo.
- Do not turn off your device/close the browser window while you are going through the verification process.
Step-by-Step Guide on how to Complete the Verification Process
Tap on KYC Verification.
The first screen that comes up will ask your for your country of residence then Tap on submit.
Please choose the correct country because you will not be able to amend it after and would need to contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance.
The first thing you will need to upload is your ID Document. If you are uploading a card, we would need the front & Back of the card.
There will also be a few examples of how you should upload your card document. Please refer to them if you need any assistance.
Next, you will need to take a live selfie photo. If you have not gone through this process before, you may be asked for permission so that we can use your camera to be able to take a selfie photo. Tap Allow to continue.
When you are ready, click on I'm ready.
Once you have completed all the above steps, you will be asked to whether you would be provided with a few options to see if you would like to amend any details. If you are satisfied with what you have provided us, tap Next.
Now, your information would be checked by our system. If we need any additional documentation, we will send you an email and/or provide you with a notification on the Documents section on your account