Envi FX: What is Two-Factor Authentication
Modified on: Wed, 13 Jan, 2021 at 5:20 PM
- Two-Factor authentication is an additional layer of security added to your account.
- After entering your login credentials, you would be asked to enter a 6-digit code that would either be on an authenticator app that you would need to download or an SMS that would be sent to your mobile phone.
- Two-Factor authentication is mandatory so you would need to set this up.
- If you would like to set up Two-Factor authentication using an authenticator app: Click/Tap here.
- If you would like to set up Two-Factor authentication via SMS: Click/Tap here.
- When you don't have Two-Factor authentication set up on your account you will see a message pop up when you log into your account, when you try to deposit and when you try to perform other actions on your account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.