The below steps will guide you on how to create a Corporate account.
Section 1 of the Sign Up process.
- Enter the name that is showing on your ID Document.
- Enter a valid email address.
- When creating your password, your password needs to be a minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lower case letter, one numeric digit and one special character (@,#,!,etc).
Section 2 of the Sign Up process.
- When entering your Mobile/Cell phone number, please ensure the following:
You do not need to add the first 2 digits of the country code or the + Symbol.
- Enter your date of birth in the following format: DD/MM/YYYY.
- Enter your current corporate address.
Step-by-Step Guide on how to create a Corporate account.
Click/Tap here to go to the Sign-up page.
Fill in the first sign up form with your credentials, then Click/Tap on Sign Up.
An email would be sent to the email address you used to register your account. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
Once you find the email, Click/Tap on Complete Signup and you will then need to fill in the second part of the signup process then Click/Tap on Create Your Account.