The below steps will guide you on how to set up Two-Factor Authentication using an authenticator app on Envi FX (Desktop version).
- Two-Factor Authentication is mandatory. You would not be able to perform certain actions on your account without having Two-Factor authentication enabled via an app or via SMS.
- If you would like to set up Two-Factor authentication via SMS, Click/Tap here.
- You can download an authenticator application by searching on the internet or from an app store that would be on your device.
- Desktop/Laptop: Internet/App store.
- Android: Google play store.
- Once enabled, you will need to enter a new 6-digit code every time you try to log in.
Step-by-Step Guide on how to set up Two-Factor authentication using an authenticator app.
Click/Tap on Settings.
Click/Tap on Enable 2FA via an Authenticator App.
Scan the QR Code.
If your app does not let you can the QR Code, you can click on Unable to scan? and you can manually enter a code onto your app.
Click/Tap on Submit.