- PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module.
- The PAMM system is a form of pool funds for trading.
- An Investor can allocate the funds in a chosen pool opened by a Money Manager (Trader) to allow the funds to be used for trading by the Money Manager.
- Money Manager sets an offer, investors can review the offer and choose to join.
- The Money Managers will trade with the Investors' fund and the profit will be distributed accordingly according to on how the offers are set by the Money Manager.
Envi FX: What are PAMM Accounts? Print
Modified on: Mon, 25 Oct, 2021 at 12:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.